skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cosmo's World
Sunday, September 25, 2005
This toy floats. And it fits around my neck. And that crazy dog in the mirror has one just like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2006
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
February
(1)
▼
2005
(23)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(18)
I am so sweet
Picture from Aunt ChiChi
Mean
Look how big I am now!
This toy floats. And it fits around my neck. And ...
These are my favorite slippers. Note that I used ...
Mini dog, mini tennis ball.
When I was younger, I liked to ride with dad like ...
I never miss an opportunity to play with a suitcase.
Saying goodbye to Hari Uncle
Selection Sunday: My new mom!
Selection Sunday!
My first bath!
Fierce defender of the play structure!
Cosmo plays with Hari Uncle.
At 8 weeks, Cosmo helps with the laundry.
Cosmo waits to go down the slide.
Hello, World!
Links
Foxfire Goldens
Bella Terra Travel
Safe Hands Pet Care
Pet Smart
Dad's Work Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment