Saturday, November 05, 2005

Best day ever?

Today rivaled the Meadow. I think it was my funnest day ever. First, Oma and Opa were in town - they spoil me with love and treats. I love them so much, I pee when I see them.
After breakfast this morning, we went to Point Isabel dog park for the first time. It was super fun! I met over 50 dogs (one jumped on me and growled and chewed on me even after I rolled over into my most-submissive-dog-ever pose), I went in the water for the first time, and I made lots of frieds. The humans seem to love me. This is my friend Sophie who loves to swim in the water to fetch balls..

She doesn't like to retrieve things other than balls Remember my floaty toy? Dad hucked it way out into the Bay for Sophie, who had no interest in fetching it. So now it's choking a sea lion somewhere in San Francisco.

But the best part of the day was when Dad had two martinis. He spent the evening sleeping in my pen next to me. He even slept with his shoulder in my water dish, just like I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I recognize the "most submissive dog ever" pose...it's the same look I'm seeing currently from Stanfurd in the Big Game and the same one I see when I take out Dan in poker.