
Mom and dad took me to the dog park again today. It was my favorite trip ever.
Don't get me wrong--I've always loved the dog park (see Best day ever?--but now that I'm a good swimmer, I LOVE the dog park.
I scampered down the rocks and went into the bay the first chance I got. Dad kept throwing the ball out there, and I just kept swimming out to get it! I like to play a trick on dad: I get the ball, and bring it almost to him, then drop it and make him scamper around the rocks to get it!
Mom finally convinced me to get out--she doesn't like me being on the slippery rocks, since that's where I hurt my hip last fall. So I ran around with other dogs for a while: being wet makes me really hyper! We started walking some more, and I noticed that the bay was still there. So I ran in and swam some more! It was great!
Played more fetch, and got out again. After some more walking, I swam AGAIN! It was awesome! The very last time, I swam all the way across the canal!
I love the dog park.
Oh, and here's a picture of me from a few days ago...
No comments:
Post a Comment